No W16 Hypercar for you! Bugatti Chiron and Bullyd are officially sold out

It was the end of October 2021 when Bugatti “warned” one per cent of the time the Chiron would run out of time. At that moment, less than 40 design slots were still available, but that was no longer the case as all remaining supercars were talked about. In total, 150 deep-pocket customers ordered the W16 monster last year, 60 percent of whom were new to the Molsheim brand.

Of the 150 future wealthy owners, 40 chose the Bolide, nicknamed “the most extreme Bugatti ever”. Although only the track monster was shown in a production intent appearance on The Quail back in August, the French label only needed two months to sell all of its build slots. These were available for an impressive €4 million (before taxes) and the cars won’t be delivered before 2024.

2021 has been a busy year for Bugatti as deliveries of the Super Sport 300+ begin and a one-off shipment of $13.4 million in La Voiture Noire to its mysterious owner. In addition, all Divo units have been delivered during the past 12 months when the company opened four showrooms in Tokyo, Singapore, Riyadh and Manchester.

As for what Bugatti will make for 2022, all 10 examples of the Centodieci flavored EB 110 will be finished and shipped to the owners. Customer deliveries of the Super Sport 300 (without +) will begin soon as part of Bugatti’s larger plan to ship at least 80 vehicles this year.

Of course, 2022 is significant for another reason – the newly formed joint venture, Bugatti Rimac, will start working with 435 employees. 300 will be based in Zagreb and 135 in Molsheim, as well as 180 from the VW Group development center in Wolfsburg.

As a refresher, the Rimac Group owns 55 percent of the shares while Porsche owns the remaining 45 percent. Matt Rimac, founder and CEO of Rimac Automobili, is the CEO of the new company headquartered in Sveta Nedelya. Porsche will act as a “strategic shareholder”, with Chairman of the Porsche Board of Directors Oliver Blume and member of the Supervisory Board together with Lutz Michke, Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer of Porsche AG.

Bugatti and Rimac both pledge to offer “discrete and extraordinary vehicles”.

Source link

Denial of responsibility! WebSalesPromotion.com is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email –
info@websalespromotion.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.
Andrew Naughtie

News reporter and author at @websalespromo

https://www.websalespromotion.com