It’s time to find out who’s leading the polls in the last 24 hours before Marvel Comics reveals who fans voted for as the last member of the X-Men. Marvel has released a new infographic showing the top 14 spots in the X-Men voting, the second year in a row that the publisher has allowed fans to vote for a member of Krakow’s official superhero team. We also found out what percentage of the ups and downs each candidate was affected by over the voting time frame. Of course, some familiar faces rise to the top.
Leading the vote so far is Firestar, a former member of the Avengers and New Warriors and one of the most notorious transgender people who have not claimed karaoke citizenship. It is currently trending down 1%, but that may not be enough to take it off the top spot. Second is Shield, which is trending up 4%; Followed by Co-CXO for X-Corp, Penance, heading lower at 4%; Rush up heads up at 5%, Wakandan Gentle heads higher at 6%. The remaining five digits are Gorgon (2% down), Siryn (10%), Avalanche (4% down), Bling! (1% higher) and Micromax (14% higher).
– Marvel Entertainment (Marvel) January 12 2022
All 14 candidates and their descriptions can be found below:
- shield: Hisako Ichiki can create a powerful neural force field around itself, giving it superhuman strength and durability. She planted the first Krakuan flower on Mars, and as a member of the New Mutants has helped her brethren around the world.
- AvalancheDominicus Petrakis, an old member of the Brotherhood, used his powers in the seismic movement against the X-Men. Although killed by Red Skull, he was one of countless mutants revived in Krakow, where he became an agent of SWORD
- Exaggerated!: A former member of the Gambit Chevaliers at Xavier School, Bling! She recently teamed up with Psylocke and her team to defend Krakoa even though the motives of the new mutant nation continue to be questioned. She has a solid diamond body, superhuman strength and the ability to shoot crystal projectiles.
- fire star: Angelica Jones is a veteran superhero, who boasts past memberships in the Avengers, new warriors, young allies, and the X-Men themselves — as well as being one of Spider-Man’s most amazing friends. Despite its code name, its powers are microwave-based, allowing it to ignite, defrost, or heat whatever it targets. She has not yet claimed Karakunian citizenship…
- Nice: The first X-Man to descend from the nation of Wakanda, Nezhno Abidemi now calls Krakow his home. His mutant power allows him to greatly increase his muscles, giving him boundless strength and immunity.
- Gorgon: Like the legendary creature of the same name, Tomi Shishido’s gaze can turn anyone he meets into stone. Although he possesses many other supernatural powers, Gorgon’s mastery of swords is his greatest strength. Due to his skill in wielding a blade, he was able to turn the tide at a crucial moment during the Otherworldly Swords Competition. Unfortunately, he died doing so and came back…different.
- Micromax: Scott Wright, a British transgender, has worked as an agent for several Crown agencies including MI13 and FI6. In the past, he was also a brief member of Excalibur – and controversial O*N*E* – when he came into conflict with several of his fellow transgender people.
- repentanceMonet Saint Croix promotes herself as a near-perfect mutant specimen, endowed with a wide range of powers and talents. Also, although she considered it a burden, Monet is now able to move in and out of the form of deadly penance as she pleases. She is currently the Associate Director of X-Corp.
- Serein: Teresa Cassidy, daughter of the X-Man Banshee, has made a name for herself as a member of the X-Factor, drawing on the same vocal powers as her father. The current X-Factor team was finally able to free her from the influence of a deity known as Morrigan, whom she sacrificed to save a fellow mutant.
- rushes strength: One of the most powerful electrokinetic in Krakow, Noriko Ashida can produce devastating lightning blasts and move at unbelievable speeds. She is ready to team up with her fellow new X-Men members to protect the next generation of mutants.
Head to the polls and make your voice heard! Voting will remain open until 11:59 PM ET on Thursday, January 13.
firstname.lastname@example.org. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.